Welcome to the Prayer and Prophetic Blog page of Dr. Danielle and Power of Prayer Radio. Here you will find daily scriptures, encourging stories and rhema words that are given as we are praying. We are in great expectation of a mighty outpouring of God's presence in our city, state and nation. 2nd Chronicles 7:14-15 declares "If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place." I believe God has chosen this place called "Bakersfield" to birth revival and an awakening that will impact our city, transform our state and shake the nations.
Our mission is to declare and release God’s word through strategic prayer initiatives and targeted intercession coupled with action to release the call to REPENT, REPAIR AND RETURN that will empower our city, impact our state and affect our nation. Our goal is to see God’s plan and purpose manifest on earth as it is in heaven through intercessory prayer. Join us as we journey on the glorious road to revival! ~ Dr. Danielle
|Posted on January 3, 2017 at 10:00 AM||comments (2)|
COME OUT FROM AMONG THEM
JANUARY 3, 2017
2nd Corinthians 6:14-18
14 Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers [do not make mismated alliances with them or come under a different yoke with them, inconsistent with your faith]. For what partnership have right living and right standing with God with iniquity and lawlessness? Or how can light have fellowship with darkness?
15 What harmony can there be between Christ and Belial [the devil]? Or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever?
16 What agreement [can there be between] a temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God; even as God said, I will dwell in and with and among them and will walk in and with and among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
17 So, come out from among [unbelievers], and separate (sever) yourselves from them, says the Lord, and touch not [any] unclean thing; then I will receive you kindly and treat you with favor,
18 And I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.
Thus says the Lord: Prophetic Word!
There shall be great death in the land. There shall be catastrophes in the North, South, East and the West. Because of the winds of God, people will come to know my name. Many will say it has happen because of the weather or some sort of man-made reason. But know that it is because I can no longer allow my body to be undressed, unclean, and uncircumcised.
God is looking for the His mark upon His people. The mark of consecration. He is looking for the blood upon the life of the believer.
This is a season of serious separation. This is the time that God is cutting off the branches that are not producing fruit.
John 15: 1-6
I am the True Vine, and My Father is the Vinedresser.
2 Any branch in Me that does not bear fruit [that stops bearing] He cuts away (trims off, takes away); and He cleanses and repeatedly prunes every branch that continues to bear fruit, to make it bear more and richer and more excellent fruit.
3You are cleansed and pruned already, because of the word which I have given you [the teachings I have discussed with you].
4 Dwell in Me, and I will dwell in you. [Live in Me, and I will live in you.] Just as no branch can bear fruit of itself without abiding in (being vitally united to) the vine, neither can you bear fruit unless you abide in Me.
5 I am the Vine; you are the branches. Whoever lives in Me and I in him bears much (abundant) fruit. However, apart from Me [cut off from vital union with Me] you can do nothing.
6 If a person does not dwell in Me, he is thrown out like a [broken-off] branch, and withers; such branches are gathered up and thrown into the fire, and they are burned.
The Bible at times likens people to fruit trees or grapevines and portrays God as the owner of the orchards and vineyards. The Master knows our character by our spiritual fruits, just as “a tree is known [identified] by its fruit”—either good or bad (Matthew 12:33).
God’s number one concern is for all fruit to be good —”the fruit of righteousness” (James 3:18-And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.)
We must aim high to reach the highest goals. To produce the best fruit requires work, time, patience and perseverance (James 5:7-11).
The fruit of the spirit: Love, Joy, Peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
What Fruit Are You Producing?
These are fruits that every believer should produce and with that comes a life consecrated and full of His spirit.
The apostle Paul said in Galatians 5, “Walk in the Spirit . . . If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit” (Galatians 5:16; Galatians 5:25). God’s Spirit enables us to act according to God’s principles—to live a godly life!
How can we walk in the spirit, but yet live life a heathen (the world). If you are truly a follower of Christ, but you are yet to produce the fruit and characteristics of Christ. It becomes evident that you are not walking in the spirit.
God is looking for:
• Fruit of Obedience
• Fruit of repentance
• Fruit of Righteousness
Are you and I producing these fruits?
The Lord ask How Long?
Elijah came near to all the people and said, how long will you halt and limp between two opinions? If the Lord is God, follow Him! But if Baal, then follow him. And the people did not answer him a word.
|Posted on October 2, 2016 at 5:10 AM||comments (0)|
THE YEAR OF FULFILLMENT
By Dr. Danielle Wright
What has been said will now be seen:
I have declared from the beginning the former things [which happened in times past to Israel]; they went forth from My mouth and I made them known; then suddenly I did them, and they came to pass [says the Lord].
This is the year that what has been prophesied and spoken by God through the voice of the Prophet shall be fulfilled. What has been said will now be seen.
This is the tie that men/nations will know and see that what has been foretold of former and present prophets was the word of Yahweh and that truth was in their mouth. God will fulfill His word.
Many have lost faith in the promises of God. Many have forgotten the truth of His word and because they did not see the fulfillment of what had been spoken, drifted away from the presence of God and gravitated to the dictates of man. Which brought for instant gratification to the flesh but left the vessel empty and the spirit wanting/longing for more.
But the Lord speaks and declares that “I shall begin to manifest (bring forth into the visible-to the eye and the hearing) the words and promises that have been spoken over my people and the nations. Suddenly it shall spring forth and “What has been said, will now be seen.”
What God does (or speaks) He does so by His Prophets.
Surely the Lord God will do nothing [a]without revealing His secret to His servants the prophets.
In this season, Year 5777 God is signaling and awakening the voice of the Prophets. They shall begin to declare the word of God and bring to remembrance that which has been spoken in times past and that which shall come in the future. And as they speak It shall be seen (Fulfilled- brought to full manifestation)
You have heard [these things foretold], now you see this fulfillment. And will you not bear witness to it? I show you specified new things from this time forth, even hidden things [kept in reserve] which you have not known.
7 They are created now [called into being by the prophetic word], and not long ago; and before today you have never heard of them, lest you should say, Behold, I knew them!
This is the season that that prophet and the Spiritual Gifts will be honored.
Do not quench (suppress or subdue) the [Holy] Spirit; Do not spurn the gifts and utterances of the prophets [do not depreciate prophetic revelations nor despise inspired instruction or exhortation or warning].
1 Thessalonians 5:11-13
Therefore encourage (admonish, exhort) one another and edify (strengthen and build up) one another, just as you are doing.
Now also we beseech you, brethren, get to know those who labor among you [recognize them for what they are, acknowledge and appreciate and respect them all]—your leaders who are over you in the Lord and those who warn and kindly reprove and exhort you.
And hold them in very high and most affectionate esteem in [intelligent and sympathetic] appreciation of their work. Be at peace among yourselves.
And we earnestly beseech you, brethren, admonish (warn and seriously advise) those who are out of line [the loafers, the disorderly, and the unruly]; encourage the timid and fainthearted, help and give your support to the weak souls, [and] be very patient with everybody [always keeping your temper].
PRAY FOR THE PROPHET & THE 5 FOLD APOSTOLIC GIFTS:
In this season we must began to pray for the prophetic voice for they shall begin to warn, reprove and exhort the body of Christ. And what they speak shall be fulfilled. That which has been foretold by the prophets of God shall surely come to pass. God will do this and the world will see that it is TRUTH that comes forth.
This is also the year that God will raise up the “Elijah” prophet who are not know by name or linage. Who will show up, declare the word of the Lord and the miraculous power of God will be seen. These are the days of Elijah where the prophet will confront the gods of this world, the false prophets and the uncleanness in the body of Christ.
A word of encouragement:
Take heart for the Lord our God is soon to come. And every promise of God that has been spoken over your life and every promise that has been assigned your family, your ministry, your business, your health etc. in this season come to pass. Do not lose heart but take joy in the assurance that we server a God who cannot lie. We serve a God who’s promises are YES and AMEN!
For now is the time that what has been said, will be seen.
And to the prophet. Do Not Hold Back! Cry Aloud and Spare Not! (Isa 58:1)
Your previous season has been a hard season. A season of frustration. A season of doubt. And even a season where like Elijah you had to run for your life and escape to a cave. But the Lord God says to you be brave and courageous for yes, you have had to deliver the hard word. You have had to confront when you wanted to love. You wanted to release peace when the Lord wanted you to release his wrath. But take heart for every word that God has given you shall surely come to past. Not one of your words shall fall to the ground. Raise your head man of God. Lift up your countenance woman of God. For now is the time that God honors you with the best of the best and bestows upon you the glory of His kingdom.
Dr. Danielle Wright
|Posted on September 11, 2016 at 9:25 AM||comments (0)|
Prayer Against Terrorism
Dear Heavenly Father, our protector and defender, today we are joining your people worldwide in praying against terrorism in every form it exists across the face of the earth. We begin our prayer to You with the strong words of Psalm 10:17 “You hear, O Lord, the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you listen to their cry, defending the fatherless and the oppressed, in order that man, who is of the earth, may terrify no more.” (NIV) We use this strong promise to pray against all terrorists and all acts of terror meant to strike fear into our hearts.
We pray today that we will not be shaken. We claim your word in Psalm 16:8 “I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.” (NIV) And so we shall not be shaken from offering this bold prayer to you against terrorism and for continuing to seek healing, hope and security for all people.
We pray for your divine protection, claiming your word in Psalm 7:9 “O righteous God who searches minds and hearts, bring to an end the violence of the wicked and make the righteous secure.” (NIV)
We pray for those who have been directly affected by terror. We claim Psalm 9:9 for them, “The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.” (NIV) We thank you that the victims of terrorism are in your heart, that you care as it says in Psalm 10:14 “But you , O God, do see trouble and grief; you consider it to take it in hand. The victim commits himself to you;” (NIV)
We pray for our law enforcement and military who protect us from acts of terrorism and who are on the front lines of security. May your angels empower them with supernatural wisdom and discernment and may your angels protect them as they protect us.
We pray a fresh empowering of your Holy Spirit upon us as we offer this prayer. May we continue to pray with faith, “Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.” (Matthew 6:10,13)
Empowered by your Holy Spirit, we declare against this terror, “Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.” (Psalm 23:4-6)
We now break the power of fear and invite the Holy Spirit’s power of strength, help, willpower and miraculous wonder working power to have full reign in our hearts and minds and in our hurting, terrified world.
We pray in the name of Jesus, the Risen Lord. Amen
PRAYER AGAINST TERRORISM
Against the Spiritual Forces Inciting Terrorism…
“Arise, O Lord, in Your anger; rise up against the rage of (our) enemies
(principalities, powers, rulers of darkness; spiritual wickedness in high places -
Ephesians 6). Awake, my God, decree justice. O righteous God… bring an end to the
violence of the wicked and make the righteous secure.” (Isaiah 51:9 & Psalm 7:6 & 9)
For, Lord, the wicked gather themselves together against the souls of the righteous and
condemn the innocent blood. Mighty God…cut them off in their own wickedness.
(Psalm 94:21) O Lord, “give us help from trouble; the help of man is useless. Through
God we shall do valiantly, it is He Who shall tread down our enemies!” (Psalm 60:11-12)
Concerning the Network of Terrorist Cells in America…
Lord, You know where every terrorist cell is located across this nation. Father, I ask
You to cut asunder the cords of this wicked net. (Psalm 129:4) And bring disarray, confusion, defection, and a holy fear of God into the enemy camp. Sever their communication network, their financial funding, and their tracking systems. Diffuse their power and expose their evil schemes and terrorist activities and bring them to justice, in
|Posted on April 19, 2016 at 10:10 AM||comments (0)|
REVIVAL WILL BE RELEASED!
God is looking for a people who will stand up and allow the lord to use them in a NEW way. A people who are willing to let go of themselves and follow after him down a path that is new. A path that has never been walked on before. I am looking for a people who will let go of all and pick up their cross and mantle and follow me. I am not coming back for a lazy people or a people who have allowed compromise to lead their life. I am coming for a people who will forsake all- giving up all- including themselves for the glory of my name.
Revival will be released but not until they are willing to let go. It is not just about praying and fasting it is about what you do when you come out of prayer and fasting. What I am speaking in prayer and through fasting must be implemented in full obedience. There is a fire that is being released this year that is going to hit the house of God first. It is a fire that will burn off all of the dross and expose the true heart of the church. I am ready to reveal my bride, I am ready to release revival but first I must release my people.
And this is what you are going to do. My people have become prisoners of war. They have fought and many have given up because the fight became too hard and the enemy used their weariness and tiredness to call them off of the field of the lord. And now I am coming to rescue and redeem my people from the hands and bondage of the enemy. I am going to open up the graves in the church and release my people from the mindset of poverty and religion. I am going to pour out my spirit in three phases… Fire, Water, Spirit.
Fire- will burn and purify
Water- will wash and refresh
Spirit – will fill and speak-
Revival will come forth!
|Posted on August 12, 2015 at 2:05 PM||comments (1)|
WE PRAY FOR THE BODY OF CHRIST
Let the Bride of Christ in America Wake Up and fulfill their call to walk with Christ and ... BODY OF CHRIST IN NEED OF HEALING & ENCOURAGEMENT – Let us give ...WE PRAY FOR THE BODY OF CHRIST (in each of our local churches and around the world)
Prayer Points for the Body of Christ
• We pray for God’s people to see our sin clearly, to be convicted by Your power, to mourn and grieve with deep godly sorrow over our sin and the sins of our communities, states, and nations.
• Call us as one body to conviction, prayer, and repentance, Lord!
• We pray that You might empower Your people to truly repent and completely turn away from every wrongdoing in our lives, hearts, minds, and motives that offends Your holiness.
• We pray for a Holy Spirit-filled core prayer team to begin to pray fervently in each of our churches – starting with ourselves.
• We pray for leaders, pastors, elders, deacons, and teachers who will honor the Bible as God’s Word and the only source of absolute truth.
• We pray for leaders, pastors, elders, deacons, and teachers in each of our churches who are men of passionate, deep, devoted, persistent, faithful prayer – who walk in Your ways and who live lives of integrity, love, honor, obedience, and truth that please You by the power of Your Spirit filling each of them. Use them to lead Your people into a deeper, richer, fuller prayer life and into much stronger faith – according to Your will and by Your Spirit’s power.
• Let us individually and corporately humble ourselves greatly before You and let us exalt You alone! Let us become less and less and let Christ become more and more!
• We pray that our leaders and congregations might become people of fervent prayer who greatly desire and hunger to know and love God and the Bible more and more.
• We pray for great spiritual growth and holiness for our church leaders and for our congregations, for us to be transformed and regenerated by Your power for Your greatest glory.
• We pray for God’s powerful Spirit of unity and agape love in each of our churches and families – that the world might know us by our love and unity.
• We pray for healing for the singles among us, that they might find Your wisdom, Your power, and Your direction. We pray for Your Spirit to radically change the mess that is the current single’s culture among believers that there might godliness, Your sense of order, beauty, goodness, and holiness restored to our singles from teenagers on up through adult singles. We pray that they might know that they are just as important and beautiful in the Body as everyone else.
• We pray for Your Spirit of unity to create one out of the two where there is a schism between singles and marrieds among us. We are all one in Christ! Human marriage will end with this life, but our bond and unity as believers in the Body of Christ will last for eternity! Being single is a good gift from God and being married is a good gift from God. One is not more valuable than the other. Let us lift one another up, love, and encourage each other.
• We pray for much healing, for unity, and understanding between men and women in Your body. We are all on the same team. Help us to love and support one another by Your power for Your glory. Remove the divisions between men and women, give us understanding of one another and let us relate to each other in ways that You desire us to by Your wisdom. Let us work together for Your kingdom by Your power living in each of us.
• We pray for the complete destruction of any racism, favoritism, hatred, cliques, or bigotry in the body of Christ.
• We pray for God’s people to live holy lives by the power of the Holy Spirit regenerating us for His glory.
• We pray that the demonic powers that are holding many hostage and in bondage in our midst, in our churches, on my blogs, and in our communities might have to flee because of the power of Jesus Christ in our midst and because we are fully submitted to Christ as LORD of ALL and then we have the power to resist the devil and he must flee. (James 4, below)
• We pray that You might raise us and other believers up in each of our churches to care for the orphans, the poor, the widows, the sick, those who are being persecuted for Christ, and the oppressed in our communities around the world. Let us love what You love! Use us to be Your hands and feet to this world!
• Lord, we yield all that we have and all that we are to You! We hold back nothing for ourselves! We seek Your face, Your will, Your glory, and Your power in our lives and in the lives of our families, our churches, our neighborhoods, our cities, our work places, and our nations.
• Increase our faith! Give us the biggest faith possible!!!! We long to be people of great faith and we trust You to increase our faith greatly, Lord!
• We pray for more workers for the harvest!
• We pray for our brothers and sisters around the world who are being persecuted – that You might provide for their needs and increase their faith and boldness, let many come to Christ in Syria, in Egypt, in Libya, in the Middle East, in China, in Africa, in North Korea, and everywhere where the church of Christ is being persecuted. Let many of the members of ISIS and those who are persecuting Your people come to know You and bring You great glory!
• We pray for those families who have lost loved ones who have been martyred for Christ – bring them Your presence, comfort, peace, power, love, and provision. Let us as the church around the world rally around them and embrace them, pray for them
• Prepare all of us to be faithful to You even in the face of inconvenience, discomfort, persecution, abuse, imprisonment, and martyrdom by Your power.
• Raise up prayer groups of believers in every city, town, and village around the world to cry out to You for their cities and their villages for salvation and a Great Awakening!
• We pray for divorce to be stopped among believers and for healthy, vibrant, godly marriages for Your glory! We pray for Your power to heal broken marriages and broken people that our marriages, families, and relationships might display the power of Christ and of the Gospel and that our godly, loving, Spirit-filled relationships might draw many to Jesus!
• We pray for Christian parents to set godly, holy, obedient, Spirit-filled examples of love for God and for each other and their children and obedience to God.
• Give us pastors according to Your heart who will feed us with true godly knowledge and the truth of Your Word even when it is not popular or politically correct.
• Burden our hearts and the hearts of all believers for the backslidden condition of the church, the corruption among our leaders and members, the moral decay of our people and government, and the lost souls of our people. The problems we are facing as people and nations are spiritual problems and Jesus is the only solution! Let us be on our faces – mourning the condition of our churches and our countries. Politicians cannot fix the mess we are in. Money cannot save us. The economy cannot rescue us. Changing health care won’t save us. The military cannot save us. Lord, please change us! Change our churches! Change our countries! Our greatest need is You, God!
WE PRAY FOR YOUR PRECIOUS LOST ONES, LORD!
• We pray specifically for those we know who are lost – by name, and we pray for the lost in our neighborhoods, our villages, our towns, our cities, and our countries. We fully submit ourselves to Christ as Lord and are completely available for You to use us according to Your purposes for Your kingdom.
• We pray for salvation and sanctification of our national, state, and local government leaders.
• We pray for salvation, healing, and sanctification (being transformed to be more and more like Christ) for those who have been abused and sinned against by their parents, spouses, or others.
• We pray for salvation, healing, deliverance, and sanctification for abusers – that they might come to Christ and find new life! We praise You that NO ONE is beyond Your reach, Lord!
• We pray for those around us who are addicted to and enslaved by drugs, alcohol, gambling, idolatry, false religion, lust, porn, the sex industry, greed, materialism, and every imaginable sin to hear the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ and to find salvation, healing, deliverance, truth, and regeneration in Christ!
• We pray for Jews, Muslims, Mormons, Hindus, Buddhists, the Sikh, agnostics, atheists, unsaved church goers, pagans, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Wiccans, and people from every religious background in every corner of the world to hear the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ and to find salvation, healing, deliverance, truth, and regeneration in Christ!
• We pray for many in ISIS, Boko Haram, the leaders in North Korea, those in the government in China, and all of those who are persecuting believers in Christ to be amazed by the Spirit-filled conduct, attitude, and godly behavior of the Christians they see and interact with and for You to work in many of their hearts to turn them to conviction, repentance, salvation, and regeneration just as You saved Saul and he became Paul, one of the apostles who wrote half of the New Testament and was the apostle to the Gentiles. Do the same kinds of miracles among those who are persecuting believers today, Lord!
• We pray for healing for broken families and people who are hurting deeply, that You might draw them to yourselves so that they might turn and find Christ.
• We pray for a revival and a massive movement of Your Spirit in the church in North America, in South America, in Africa, in Europe, in Russia, in the Middle East, in Asia, in Australia, and in all of the islands around the world.
• We pray for Your kingdom to advance forcefully for Your greatest glory!
• We pray for millions to come to Christ in this generation.
• We pray for conviction and true repentance. We pray for Your Spirit to bring many lost souls to new life in Christ and to continue to accomplish Your perfect will, Lord!
Need Pray: 1.888.519.0404
|Posted on August 11, 2015 at 12:25 AM||comments (3)|
Crossing the Jordan
The place of transition- Joshua 3
Joshua rose early in the morning and they removed from Shittim and came to the Jordan, he and all the Israelites, and lodged there before passing over. 2 After three days the officers went through the camp, 3 commanding the people: When you see the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God being borne by the Levitical priests, set out from where you are and follow it.
4 Yet a space must be kept between you and it, about 2,000 cubits by measure; come not near it, that you may [be able to see the ark and] know the way you must go, for you have not passed this way before.5 And Joshua said to the people, Sanctify yourselves [that is, separate yourselves for a special holy purpose], for tomorrow the Lord will do wonders among you. 6 Joshua said to the priests, Take up the Ark of the Covenant and pass over before the people. And they took it up and went on before the people.
Prophetic Word from Joshua 3
I am getting ready to change the lives of my people forever. And this change will usher them into their final resting place in me. I am looking for those who are willing to follow me and be obedient to my commands. I am building an army of faith walkers. Those who will not be stirred by what they see with their natural eyes, but those who will only move by what they see with their spiritual eyes.
Far too many believers have made the decision to bind themselves with the world. They have said in their hearts that they will follow the ways of man in order to gain man’s approval and attention. Little do they know that I am getting ready to change the plans of man. And man will have to make a choice as to whether or not they will obey and follow. This is a choice that each man will have to make. They must remember that I am the same God who allowed the children of Israel to wander around in the wilderness until all those who did not obey, who complained and was unwilling to follow me were dead. They did not enter into the promise land because of it. I am now giving my people a chance to change. To exchange their garments that man has laid upon them and take upon their holy garments, their priestly garments. There is a choice that must be made. (End of prohetic word.)
Each one of us has a Jordan that we must cross. And in order to cross that Jordan there are 3 things we are going to have to do. The place of transition and Dealing with self and flesh.We must choose to do the following:
3. Walk by faith
The things we do in consecration are not works of righteousness that merit God’s favor or overcome the enemies. Rather,
The acts of consecration:
A. Remove the barriers to God’s power,
B. Remove the barriers to fellowship,
C. Prepares our hearts to receive God’s grace:
D. Builds our faith so we will put our feet in the water, cross over, and go up against the enemy.
Why Consecration is so important to the believer:
(1) It reminds us of God’s holiness. God is absolute holiness, completely set apart from sin. He is a holy God who cannot have fellowship with sinful man or allow sin in His presence without a solution to the sin problem.
(2) It shows the necessity of sacrifice for sin or the cross of Christ. Without faith in the cross and its cleansing, no man can be set apart for God’s use or blessing.
(3) God does not use unclean vessels. For believers, those saved and cleansed by the work of Christ, this command for consecration demonstrates the necessity for cleansing through confession or getting right with God and with men in order to be used of God and to experience His deliverance. To experience God’s power, protection, and deliverance, we need to prepare our hearts and deal with the known sin in our lives through confession (cf. Josh. 7:13; with Ex. 19:10, 22).
Let's do whatever it takes to postion ourselves to be ready to cross the Jordan and claim into the promises of God.
God is bringing the body of Christ into a brand new place and we must prepare to cross the Jordan and follow him. It is of great importance that we keep ou eyes fixed and focusesd on HIM ONLY becasue we do not know the way we should go. If we allow the presence of God to lead our daily lives, we will enter into the end time realm, power and provision that is promised for believers of Jesus Christ.
Power of Prayer radio
|Posted on July 30, 2015 at 6:05 PM||comments (0)|
There is no greater gift you can give your pastor and the spiritual leaders of your church than to pray for them.Pastors cannot win the battle alone; they need committed intercessors to lift them up in fervent, specific prayer. Imagine how the power of God might be released in our churches if we were to pray faithfully for our pastors. They grow tired in ministry, are tempted to sin, and may find it difficult to balance their many roles and responsibilities. They need the encouragement and support of those they lead. Prayer for your pastor is crucial to the spiritual health of your pastor, his family, and your church. God will reward your efforts to cover him in prayer!
Prayer For Pastors
Ps 31:23..........Father, I thank You that our pastors are faithful,
Ps 31:23..........and that You preserve them.
Prov 28:20........That they abound with blessings,
Gal 6:9.............and do not grow weary in well doing.
Phil 1:6.............That You who began a good work in them will perfect it.
Eph 2:10...........They are Your workmanship created in Christ Jesus,
Heb 13:21.........and equipped in every good thing to do Your will.
Heb 13:21..........Work in them that which is well-pleasing in Your sight.
2Cor 9:8............Let all grace abound toward them, having sufficiency in all things,
2Cor 9:8...........and an abundance for every good work.
2Cor 9:6...........Because they have sowed bountifully, they will reap bountifully,
1Cor 3:6...........and whether they plant or water, Father, You give the increase.
2Cor 2:14..........I pray that they continually triumph in Christ,
2Cor 2:14..........diffusing the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.
Deut 28:2..........That all blessings come upon them and overtake them,
Deut 28:2..........because they obey the voice of their God.
Ps 32:8.............Instruct them and teach them in the way they should go;
1Cor 2:10..........reveal the deeper things of God to them by Your Spirit.
2Tim 2:21..........Let them be vessels of honor, sanctified and useful for the Master,
2Tim 2:21..........prepared for every good work.
1Pet 5:2...........Shepherding the flock willingly, eagerly, and being an example to them.
1Cor 2:4...........Their speech and preaching is in demonstration of the Spirit and power.
2Tim 4:2...........And they are instant in season and out of season to preach the Word.
Josh 1:3............Every place the soles of their feet tread upon has been given to them.
Deut 31:6..........They are strong and of good courage for You, Lord, go with them.
Ps 27:14...........They wait on You, and You strengthen them in their heart.
Titus 1:5............Help them set in order things that are lacking,
Titus 1:5............and appoint elders in every city.
2Cor 10:4...........I tear down the strongholds over the pulpit.
Ex 17:11............I lift up our pastors and cover them
Heb 12:24..........with the blood of Jesus.
Deut 28.............Sickness and disease shall in no way come near them,
Gal 3:13............for they are redeemed from the curse of the law.
Isa 54:17...........I say that no weapon formed against them will prosper,
Isa 54:17...........and every tongue rising against them shall be shown to be in the wrong.
Cor 12:11..........Father, let the gifts and anointings on their lives come forth.
Luke 1:45..........Birth the things that You have spoken to them in their hearts,
Acts 6:4............as they continually give themselves to prayer
Acts 6:4............and the ministry of the Word.
Prayer For Pastor's Family
1Pet 4:8...........Father, I pray that their family members love one another.
1Pet 4:9...........That they are hospitable to one another without complaint.
1Pet 4:11.........Serving by the strength that You supply,
1Pet 4:11.........so that in all things You may be glorified.
1Thes 5:11.......I pray that they encourage one another, comfort, edify,
Acts 20:32.......and build one another up.
Mt 18:19..........That they stand in agreement in every area of their lives,
Neh 8:10..........Letting the joy of the Lord be their strength,
Col 3:15...........with the peace of God ruling in their hearts.
Ps 138:8..........Father, I thank You that You're perfecting
Ps 138:8..........everything concerning them.
Ps 92:10..........Anoint them with fresh oil.
Ps 103:5..........Satisfy them with good things,
Ps 103:5..........So that their youth is renewed like the eagle's.
Ps 92:14..........In old age they shall still bear fruit,
Ps 92:14..........and be fresh and flourishing.
Ps 91:16..........With a long life You will satisfy them.
Job 1:10...........Father, place a hedge of protection
Job 1:10...........around them, around their household,
Job 1:10...........and around all that they have on every side.
Ps 34:7............I thank You that the angel of the Lord encamps
Ps 34:7............round about them and delivers them from all evil,
Ps 91:3............from the snare of the fowler, from every pestilence,
Ps 91:10..........and that no plague will come near their dwelling.
Prov 3:24..........They shall lie down and their sleep shall be sweet.
Prov 16:7..........Because their ways please You Lord,
Prov 16:7..........You make their enemies to be at peace with them.
Deut 29:9..........They keep Your word and do it,
Deut 29:9..........therefore, they prosper in all that they do.
Jn 15:4.............Because they abide in You and delight them selves in You,
Ps 37:4............You give them the desires of their heart.
1Pet 5:6............And because they humble themselves, exalt them in due season.
1Pet 4:19..........I thank You Father that they are committed to You, to doing good,
1Pet 5:7...........casting all their cares upon You, for You care for them.
1Pet 5:8...........That they are sober, vigilant, continually resisting the devil,
1Pet 5:9...........and steadfast in their faith.
1Pet 5:10..........Father, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle them in Jesus' name
|Posted on July 22, 2015 at 9:25 PM||comments (1)|
Greetings Mighty Warrior,
Thank you for joining us in 100 Days of Prayer. We are making great headway and God is truly answering in response to His people. I truly appreciate your love and tenacity to pray for revival and to see a change in our nation. We believe that God is going to turn our nation around and America will be rocked by revival. I wanted to personal thank you and let you know there are several ways that you can connect with us in prayer as we are praying for revival. If you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to call or email us. We appreciate you.
1.Here is a link to our website where you can find blogs, Prayer Guides and Prayer Declarations: http://www.powerofprayerradio.com/apps/blog/categories/show/2031624-prayer-guides-prayers-for-our-city-state-and-nation-
2. There is a Prayer Conference Prayer Service every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 6:00am(pst) that you are welcome to join us on. Here we take prayer request, talk about what the Holy Spirit is speaking and PRAY for Revival! To join us call 712-432-0900 and enter access code 999457#
3. Daily Radio Program: You can listen to our Daily Radio program on 1410am KERI or 610 WVTJ at 8:00am(PST) 7:00(PST) and 10:30pm(PST). You can listen by clicking here: http://streamdb5web.securenetsystems.net/v5/KERI or by downloading the "Tunein" radio app.
4.Face Book Group: If you have not yet we have a Face Book 100 Days of Prayer Group where prayer warriors from all over the nation come and post prayer points, news articles and encouraging words.
5. Archived Prayers & Radio Programs: If you would like to listen to any of our recent Power of Prayer Radio programs and Prayers you can click on this link and hear what God has been speaking to the Body of Christ.
6. 7 City "Soul-Winning & Prophetic Prayer Mission Trip : If you are interested we are forming a USA Prayer Team that will be going to 7 cities in the U.S. to pray and win souls. If you feel the tug of God to join the team please give us a call at 1.888.519.0404 to receive more information and itinerary.
|Posted on July 22, 2015 at 7:45 PM||comments (2)|
TEN SPECIFIC PRAYERS FOR REVIVAL AND SPIRITUAL AWAKENING!!
(Copied by permission from A Powerful Prayer Life by Gregory Frizzell)
1. Ask God to bring deep conviction of sin, spiritual brokenness, a holy fear of God and genuine repentance among His people.
There will be no revival without these elements and only God can produce them in His people. After all we cannot program or work up genuine brokenness and repentance. (2 Corinthians 7:10)
2. Pray for deep cleansing, genuine repentance, and spiritual power to engulf pastors and Christian leaders.
Revival and spiritual awakening are extremely unlikely without a mighty move of God in pastors and Christian leaders. Renewed pastors are absolutely crucial to a move of God in our day! (Ephesians 6:14-20)
3. Pray for God to bestow spiritual hunger in His people and draw them to fervent intercession.
God has to grant people the genuine faith and the fervent desire for prayer. With all our promotion and programming, we cannot “produce a genuine prayer movement. (Philippians
4. Pray that God will bring loving unity in our churches and a deep harmony between our churches.
Many churches need healing among members and many churches need to stop competing jealously with other churches. (John 13:35)
5. Pray for God to fill His people with a passion to see people saved.
(Only God can give a genuine burden for souls.) Until God’s people intensely pray for the lost and do aggressive soul winning revival will tarry. Be sure you are constantly praying for many lost people by name. (Romans 9:1-3)
6. Pray for God to give His people a passion for missions and starting churches.
Great revivals produce an explosion of mission projects, new ministries and new church starts. Only God can grant a genuine passion for missions. (Matthew 28:19)
7. Pray that God will call thousands into ministry, missions and Christian service.
Many churches are dying for lack of soul winners, teachers and church workers. Furthermore, we can start only as many churches as we have church planters to start them. (Matthew 9:37)
8. Pray that God will pour out His Spirit like a mighty purifying flood.
Ask God to purify our “motives as we pray for revival. After all it is possible to pray for revival for selfish or ambitious reasons. Our motives must be solely for: (a) the glory of God, and (b) the increase of the kingdom of God. We must not pray for revival just to solve our own problems or make our church successful in the eyes of men. (James 4:2)
9. Pray for a mighty move of conviction and salvation upon communities of cultural influence.
Some key examples are Hollywood actors and producers, government officials, educators, teachers, and college professors, news and media people, talk shows hosts, comedians, homosexual activists groups, and the music industry. (1 Timothy 2:1-2) Provide specific lists for your congregation.
10. Specifically pray for God to pour out His Spirit in a fashion even greater than He did in
America in 1858 and Wales in 1904. (Ten percent of Wales’ population was saved in five months!) Ask God for a modern day of Pentecost in the United States and Canada. (Mark 11:22- 24; John 14:13-14.)
|Posted on July 22, 2015 at 7:45 PM||comments (2)|
PRAYER POINTS FOR REVIVAL
PRAYER POINTS FOR REVIVAL
• Repent of sins you have committed. Repent on behalf of the body of Christ and his servants.
• Ask the lord to revive you, to visit you in a new way, to pour his spirit upon you, to break harness of sin in your life and to take over your life
• Ask the lord to forgive you for disobeying his commands, first being not loving Him with all your heart, soul, mind and strength.
• Ask the lord to heal our land
• Pray for a spirit of repentance upon God’s people
• Ask the lord to send the purging fire of revival in your heart, then to the church of Jesus Christ in your area/city/nation(s)
• Labor as you pray for God’s revival fire to sweep over the land
• Pray that God will establish righteousness
• Ask the lord to uproot and burn the bad roots that produce bad fruits in our lives
• Pray for Godly leaders to be elected in public offices at every level. Ask the lord to root out those who use wicked powers to sustain themselves in power
• Ask God to remove wicked rulers
• Ask the lord to break Satan’s hold on government and that righteous rule shall be established
• Pray that God’s will shall be established in our generation
• Ask the lord to visit the ancient gates that have stood against his decrees in the land and destroy them
• Ask the lord to pour his spirit upon the young, the old and even the maid servants as per his word in Joel 2:28
• Ask God to shake every desert and wilderness facing the church
• That the gates of our cities, towns, nations etc shall be opened for the king of glory to enter. Ask the lord to repair the gates of the church by his holy spirit:
The valley gate
The gate of the fountain (representing flow of the Holy Spirit)
• Sheep gate (representing apostolic ministry)
• Fish gate (representing evangelism ministry)
• Old gate (moves of the past)
• Dung gate (deliverance ministry)
• Water gate (preaching and teaching)
East gate (representing the glory of God)
• Pray that these gates shall be opened continually to receive his blessings
• Ask the lord to destroy demonic foundations laid in our villages, families, towns, cities and nations
• That the lord shall silence altars that speak against his children day and night
• For the lord to crush powers, authorities, principalities, rulers and wicked spirits in the heavenlies, earth and the sea which wage war against the church
• Pray that many shall receive Christ as lord
• Ask the lord to raise a victorious army to stand in the gap in our generation, a people who shall call upon him day and night